- Have you been successful promoting yourself, your activities, or others?
- Do you have a knack for getting people to show up at programs or events you've been a part of?
- ATD Eastern PA wants to know if you’re interested in leveraging your skills for not only the chapter's benefit, but also as a professional development opportunity for you!
The Eastern Pennsylvania chapter of ATD has an opening on our Board of Directors for a Vice President of Marketing. This position oversees activities related to the marketing of chapter brand, value, and initiatives, including communication with the community and other professional associations. The primary functions of the Vice President of Marketing include:
- Develop and execute an comprehensive marketing plan that increased the chapter visibility in the region and assists in membership growth
- Create, approve and publish external marketing materials, including press releases and announcements of programs and events
- Promote ATD Eastern PA activities to organizations in the region
- Be responsible for the marketing area for the content of the website (with the assistance of the Vice President, Information Technology)
- Provide expertise and support other communication and publication efforts such as Chapter brochures, etc.
The Vice President of Marketing plays an important role in growing our chapter and increasing its visibility and value in the Lehigh Valley.
Could that person be you? If so, please contact Karen Lubrecht (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joan Zachary (email@example.com). Thanks!