- Do you enjoy interacting with people in the eastern Pennsylvania business community?
- Do you want to play a key role in helping the ATD Eastern PA chapter grow and prosper?
- ATD Eastern PA wants to know if you’re interested in leveraging your skills for not only the chapter's benefit, but also as a professional development opportunity for you!
The Eastern Pennsylvania chapter of ATD has an opening on our Board of Directors for a Vice President of Membership. This position manages the overall membership function, recruits new members, and ensures member satisfaction. The primary functions of the Vice President of Membership include:
- Input new members into chapter website database and send a “Welcome” email to member in a timely manner with instructions on ID and Password
- Access membership emails and respond to questions from members and non-members.
- Provide monthly membership reports to the Board
- With VP of Marketing & Communications, conduct periodic needs assessment & customer satisfaction surveys, report results to the membership, and assist the Board in using the results as a guide for chapter planning.
- Maintain membership information in order to comply with CARE
- Ensure all Board members have current chapter and national memberships to comply with CARE.
The Vice President of Membership plays an important role in growing our chapter and increasing its visibility and value in the Lehigh Valley.
Could that person be you? If so, please contact Karen Lubrecht (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joan Zachary (email@example.com). Thanks!