It is with great pleasure that I share some excellent news: we have a President-Elect! This person will work alongside me in 2018, and become President in 2019. He's a familiar name/face to many of you, as he's one of our esteemed past-presidents: Rick Kerner. For those of you that don't know him, here's a quick ATD summary:
- On the Board since 2003 (holding a variety of VP roles)
- Eastern PA Chapter President from the end of 2009, and then 2010 and 2011
- Was a National Advisor for Chapters (NAC) from 2012-2014
- Was elected NAC Chair (the person in charge of all the NACs) for 2015 and 2016, and served on ATD's International Board of Directors
- Came back and has been a Director-At-Large assisting with our website and communications since 2017
- For his day job, Rick is a Talent Development Partner and professional development trainer for Victaulic, where he's been since 1995
Please join me in re-welcoming Rick into this important leadership role. I know how excited I am knowing that we are in capable, experienced hands, and our chapter's future will continue its positive trajectory!