If you have questions, please contact our VP Membership by clicking here.
Ten Benefits of Membership
The Eastern PA Chapter of ATD serves training & OD professionals in the northeastern PA area. We encourage you to become involved in this interesting and dynamic organization. Below are ten benefits offered by your local ATD Chapter:
- Participation in our quarterly meetings to enhance your professional skills and knowledge
- To keep current with leading issues and topics in the field
- Be exposed to diverse viewpoints of your colleagues
- Detailed information about our programs and meetings are available via our Events calendar.
- Network with area corporate training and development professionals and with local consultants in the field of workplace learning and performance. You can gain information and exchange resources.
- Visit varied training environments at our member-hosted meetings to observe first-hand how different companies design and deliver training.
- Expand your leadership skills by volunteering as a Board or committee member, or as a volunteer. We want to involve our members in programming and special projects.
- You will be listed in, and have access to, our online Membership Directory and the monthly News & Notes Newsletter.
- Join one of our SIG'S: Special Interest Groups. They meet monthly and members have found them to be extremely enlightening, stimulating and relevant.
- You will be eligible for discount fees to our monthly programs, workshops and conferences.
|New / Renewal / Reinstated
|Student / Senior
New: A member joining the chapter for the first time
Renewal: A member renewing on or before expiration date
Reinstated: A former member whose expiration lapsed more than 1 month.
Corporate: Three people from the same organization will be charged $150 when joining at the same time. Thereafter additional members will be charged $50.00 for new memberships. (Does not apply to renewals; standard renewal rate applies.)
Student: A student registered for at least 12 credit hours
Senior: People age 60 or over
Why join ATD?
To get the trends.
Why join Locally?
For the community.
Join both by becoming a Power Member and save $20! Click here to purchase a Power Membership or learn more about its benefits!
SPECIAL NOTE IF YOU ARE IN TRANSITION:
You are important to us. If you are in transition between jobs due to downsizing, layoffs, reorganization, reduction in force, or the current economic conditions, your ATD Eastern PA Chapter recognizes that your money has to stretch further than usual. In light of this, we can offer you our own version of an 'economic stimulus' in the form of a FREE year on your new or renewing membership for your Eastern PA Chapter! Click on "Enter Discount Code" and type "transition".