Mission and Values
The Consultants Forum is a community of independent consultants in the Lehigh Valley/Berks County regions who come together in the spirit of collaboration and continuous learning, in order to:
Share resources, expertise and best practices;
Encourage professional growth;
Enable the best in one another;
Identify and refer consulting opportunities.
Code of Ethics
- Create and maintain a safe, non-competitive environment.
- Respect each other's clients/prospects, processes, technology and materials.
- We will not misuse information received from other group members to further our own gains at a group member's expense.
- When in doubt regarding the ethics of a specific situation, we will ask for the other person's guidance and permission.
- Maintain confidentiality of group meetings and discussions.
- What is said within the group stays within the group.
- Represent our credentials, qualifications, experience and ability fairly and accurately to other group members.
- Value each other's personal and professional differences.
- Provide honest, caring feedback to each other.
- Limit membership to external training and organization development consultants and those making the transition into external consulting.
- Forum members will be required to join either the Eastern PA chapter.
- Limit Membership to those in consulting firms of five or fewer employees.